The 2020 Lincoln City Sandcastle Contest will be Organized by Mo’s Lincoln City
For questions regarding the date, time and other details please contact Frank Stutzman at firstname.lastname@example.org
Congratulations to the 2019 Winners
Winners took home cash prizes provided by the prize sponsors and five winners in the kids’ category took home awesome sand pails filled with toys, t-shirts, and candy provided by Kenny’s IGA.
Prize Categories, Sponsors, and Winners:
- Black Squid Beerhouse – BEST SQUID – Evan, Selena, Corbin, Amber, Glade, and Ezra
- Eleanor’s Undertow – BEST MERMAID – Halle/Steph
- Gray Coast Tax Service – BEST CREATIVE CASTLE – Stutzman/Waller Boys
- Looking Glass Inn – BEST DOG – Paul Richards
- Mo’s – BEST CHOWDERHEAD – Jeramy Peters
- Prehistoric – BEST PREHISTORIC CREATURE – Shadra & Dad Beesley
- Sapphire Center – BEST LIGHTHOUSE – Miranda Arms
- Scout – BEST TRADITIONAL SANDCASTLE – Michael Christensen
- Kenny’s IGA – BEST KIDS’ CREATIONS (5 winners):
- The Kramer Kids
- The Arms Kids
- Ellie, Hazel, Ruby, Chapman
- Torrie Morris/Preslie
About Sandcastle Contest
Every August, for over 40 years, folks gather in Lincoln City’s Historic Bayfront area to have some good ol’ beach fun at the annual Sandcastle Contest at Siletz Bay.
Our amateur-only sand sculpting extravaganza along the Siletz Bay is timed to be a race against the tide. Everyone has a chance to win and everyone has a great time. It’s a sand-fueled day-long party.
Presented by Mo’s Lincoln City and the Bay Area Merchants Association
Brought to you by the Bay Area Merchants Association and Mo’s Lincoln City with additional support from Black Squid Beerhouse, Eleanor’s Undertow, Gray Coast Tax Service, Kenny’s IGA, Looking Glass Inn, Prehistoric, Robben Rent-a-Car, Sapphire Center, Scout Northwest Trading Co., Station 3 Promotional Graphics and Surfland Adventures.