- This event has passed.
Haunted Taft Ghosts & Legends Tour
October 4 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm$20
Figure out where in the heck is Whiskey Jack, hear about the mysterious Ghost Schooner of Siletz Bay, puzzle over an eerie local Bigfoot sighting, plus experience a surprise or two during this spine-chilling walking tour of Historic Taft.
Be Scared AND Safe
- For the safety of our guide and all tour guests, tour guests are required to wear masks.
- Please stay close to your party during the tour, and try to maintain a six foot distance from other parties.
- Only one member of each party should check-in for the entire party.
- Tickets must be purchased in advance, no walk-ups allowed.
- Guides are equipped with voice amplification devices so that guests can hear stories from a safe distance.
- If you are not feeling well, stay home. Refunds, less ticket processing fees, will be issued to those who cancel due to illness.
Tickets Available at HauntedTaft.com
$20 per Person (not recommended for children under 8)
$45 VIP Package: Your choice of one of two styles of glow-in-the-dark Haunted Taft T-shirts, plus a swag bag filled with a variety of Haunted Taft goodies.
The tour lasts approximately one and a half hours and covers just under a mile of walking on flat surface. The walking route is wheelchair accessible. The tour is conducted rain or (moon)shine. We have heavy rain ponchos to loan in case of light rain.
Tours depart from the Sapphire Center, 4840 SE Hwy 101, Lincoln City, OR 97367. Please try to arrive 10 minutes early to sign in for your tour.
There is street parking on Highway 101 in front of the Sapphire Center. There is ample street parking available behind the Sapphire Center on SE Inlet Avenue. Additional parking is available in the public parking lot on SE Inlet Avenue.
Visit the official website at HauntedTaft.com for more detail.